Are you sitting in front of the map, perplexed? Do not despair, We have collected the most beautiful congratulations and 18th birthday wishes for you.
The 18th birthday is something very special. The day that every teenager looks forward to. The greeting card must also have something very special ready. And don’t be fooled: the card is still being read! If it is lovingly labeled or particularly beautiful, it will even be kept.
It doesn’t always have to be serious and wise. For the 18th birthday, the saying can be funny. If you want it more classic, you can of course write a rhyme for the birthday on the card. The highest art of card writing, however, are funny sayings that also rhyme. Phew!
Funny Wishes for the 18th birthday
Funny sayings for the 18th birthday are suitable for best friends or other close contacts and family members. If your relationship with the birthday child is not particularly close, you shouldn’t risk hurting or offending feelings with a funny saying. But if you are sure that the person shares your humor and doesn’t get anything wrong, it’s always nice to start a happy occasion with a funny saying. This is also how you make your birthday speech laugh.
1. “I had a hard dream that morning and thought my child turned 18 overnight. Then suddenly I see it’s true: it’s already looking for its first gray hair.”
2. “A few wise words for you on your birthday: “Smile while you still have teeth.””
3. “Oh yes, the youth … to be young, healthy and full of energy. Can you still remember it or is it already fading?”
4. “Finally 18! Finally you can do everything that you have been doing secretly for years! Happy Birthday!”
5. “Finally 18, in full bloom, let it rip, my goodness! Happy Birthday!”
6. “From 18 on it is our duty to do all the nonsense that we had no right to do at 17.”
7. “Finally 18. But from now on time can stand still, next year you will not be 19, but 18 with one year of experience.”
8. “So far you have not known this problem, but from now on I can give you some good advice: The secret of eternal youth is to lie about your true age.”
9. “Big mouth, dear creature: the broom turns 18 years old. To be grown up! Driving license! No more asking: Do I have to go home?”
10. “Finally 18! Finally, you can do everything that you have been doing secretly for years! Happy Birthday!”
11. “Finally 18, in full bloom, let it rip, my goodness! Happy Birthday!”
12. “You were born 18 years ago. Swam like a pike, had legs like a woodpecker. You were so cheerful and so great, you filled your diapers. Even today, after 18 years, we are glad that we have you.”
Wise Quotes for the 18th birthday
An 18th birthday does not only mean fun and freedom, but also responsibility and seriousness. Depending on what you have a relationship with the birthday child, you can also a few him wisdom to go on the road over which it can think. These quotes aren’t serious enough to spoil the birthday mood, but they do add a little emphasis to the meaning of life , which one gets a little closer to exploring by the age of 18.
1. “Years of life make you wise and prepare you for the onward journey.”
2. “Every child is an artist. The difficulty lies in remaining an artist when it grows up. (Never forget to have fun with life and let your imagination run wild. Listen to your heart and trust the people who love you – this is how you will remain a life artist.)”
3. “No matter how difficult yesterday was, you can always start again today.”
4. “I haven’t failed. I’ve found 10,000 ways something isn’t working. (So never lose heart in your search for the right path for yourself. Even if something fails, it somehow brings you forward and thus narrows the right path further and further.)”
5. “If everything is against you, remember: an airplane takes off because it flies against the wind, not with the wind.”
6. “A new year of life means: new grace, new light, new thoughts, new ways to the goal of new ways.”
7. “Never forget to have fun with life and let your imagination run wild. Listen to your heart and trust the people who love you – this is how you will remain a life artist.”
8. “Experience teaches us that love is not about looking at one another, but about looking together in the same direction. (We are your family and we will always stand behind you and look with you in the direction you choose for your future.)”
9. “Many things grasp the eye, but only follow the things that grasp the heart. (Always keep this wisdom in mind as you begin your new adult life. I congratulate you on your coming of age.)”
10. “Every gift is welcomed, but above all: May you succeed in what you strive for.”
11. “Aging means becoming clear about yourself.”
12. “Finding people who feel and feel for us is probably the most beautiful happiness on earth. (These people are with you today to celebrate your 18th birthday with you and to show you that they will always feel for you.)”
13. “Do not seek others, but seek to outdo yourself.”
14. “The happiness of your life depends on the nature of your thoughts.”
15. “At your age you have big goals and there are also many wishes. Always trust your inner voice, then the future will be sky blue.”
16. “At 18 all gates are open to you. We wish you that you find the right key. All the best!”
17. “You will be 18 years old today – you have been looking forward to it for a long time! Despite everything – this is hopefully clear – we are still there for you!”
18. “You are 18 years old now, stay full of energy and drive! We have ordered satisfaction, health & money for you!”
19. “You don’t just need money in life – you also need love, joy, happiness. I wish you a piece of everything!”
20. “Moons and years pass
and are gone forever,
but a beautiful moment
shines through life.
May your birthday be such a moment today.”
Emotional Wishes on your 18th birthday
“Yesterday you were still a child, time is running fast. Now you are 18, grown-up, so to speak, now you can dare anything. My advice is to maintain respect for every act! Congratulations on the 18th!”
“It is often said that life becomes serious at 18, but every day brings beautiful things – often unexpectedly. Your life is colorful and always cheerful, good luck on the career ladder too!”
“18 years – the big turning point, your childhood is over. Fresh and happy into the great life, what could be nicer on this day?”
“Be happy for 18 years, be happy for 18 years, be successful for 18 years – my first wishes for coming of age.”
Longer Wishes for the 18th birthday
“Friendship, love, courage, trust,
you should build on these things.
At 18 you can hope for everything,
the future is wide open to you!”
“May love be with you,
friends who are well disposed towards you.
We are there at all times,
you always remain our child.”
“All the best and lots of blessings,
happiness with every little step, happiness in
all your ways,
and take love with you too.
Today we celebrate you big,
your 18th year begins –
Always the big lot,
mom and dad wish!”
To the daughter
For your special day I wish you
a cloudless sky,
the scent of the most beautiful flowers,
a wish that will come
simply everything that
gives you joy
makes you happy all round .
Congratulations on your 18th birthday. I can’t believe how quickly you grew up, but I am happy to accompany you on your further path through life. I love you incredibly.
To the son
Dear [Son Name],
From today you can decide for yourself:
what do I want to do, what do I not? You
are allowed to drive a car, vote,
have to be responsible for everything.
You will still make some mistakes,
but don’t lose your smile.
But if you are looking for advice and are concerned,
think of home, the door is always open for you.
I wish you all the best when you come of age. Stay the way you are, my boy and don’t let anyone fool you. I believe that you will go your own way and should you ever get stuck, I will always be by your side.
To the sister or the brother
Dearest sister, / dearest brother,
We had our differences, but knew since we knew each other that we would always make up. Nothing can bring us apart, not even that you are now an adult. I would like to congratulate you on your 18th birthday and hope that we always get along as well as before.
To a friend
Dear [Friend name],
At eighteen you already achieved a lot. I am proud of you and wish you all the best for your future. Congratulations on your 18th birthday!
Thanks for the invitation. I am happy to be with you today.
Happy 18th birthday Wishes
1. “Despite rough edges, together a whole.”
2. “To truly bond to one another and not want to let go anymore, that is true love.”
3. “Yesterday you were still a child, time is running fast. Now you are 18, grown up, so to speak, now you can dare anything. My advice is to maintain respect for every act! Congratulations on the 18th!”
4. “Getting married – when the heart leaps out of the chest with excitement, the father is reluctant to let go of his daughter’s hand and the greatest happiness is a few meters away.”
5. “To marry you is the greatest gift on earth.”
6. “Your happiest days of the past year of life may be the worst of the new.”
7. “It is often said that life becomes serious at 18, but every day brings beautiful things – often unexpectedly. Your life is colorful and always cheerful, good luck on the career ladder too!”
8. “Every year one more candle, every year you shine brighter. I wish that all your wishes will come true when you blow out your eighteen candles! Always remember this special day.”
9. “Being married means more than just having the same last name. It is a written contract to get through every difficult time together.”
10. “In love, silence is often more important than speaking. – Blaise Pascal”
11. “Love is the fabric that nature has woven and the imagination has embroidered. – Voltaire”
12. “It also takes a lot of courage to take this step. But this courage is rewarded with persistence.”
13. “You have chosen between hundreds of options for love and happiness together.”
14. “Freedom does not end with marriage, it only really begins!”
15. “Wherever happiness is,
hope to be there too.
Wherever someone smiles kindly,
hope their smile is on you.
Wherever the sun breaks out of the clouds,
hope it shines especially for you.
So that every day of your life is as bright as possible.”