20th Wedding Anniversary Wishes: We have put together some sayings, quotes, proverbs and wisdom on the subject of “porcelain” and “broken pieces” for you. In addition, you will also find sayings on the subject of love, marriage and partnership .
Use the sayings as an introduction and inspiration for your own text or use them to fill space on your greeting card. In our sample texts you will find some examples of how sayings can be easily transferred to your own text. They are ideal when you are at a loss for words and need some food for thought.
1. White gold
White gold, also known as porcelain,
has stood hand in hand for twenty years.
So much time has passed
since your marriage began.
Much has happened over the years
and this must be preserved.
Build your luck on it
and look back with pleasure.
And if you see the first wrinkles on your face,
you will keep these too.
But isn’t porcelain really beautiful
only after it has been around for many years?
So don’t bother
when maybe the young love is over.
Give the embers of love a different fire,
and always respect yourselves worthy and dear. – unknown
2. Porcelain wedding
Twenty years – a long time
in which you shared joys and sorrows.
Twenty years through thick and thin,
sometimes it got bigger, sometimes it was pretty thin.
But where love is the cornerstone,
nothing breaks so easily.
Love is the music of the heart,
it shines in you like a thousand candles.
Love makes you beautiful.
You can see it in lovers.
Love makes you strong and rich in heart.
All worries disappear instantly.
No matter what the future brings,
everything will work out together.
So many more beautiful years will pass,
then you will soon be a silver couple. – Irina Möller
3. The porcelain is magical
The porcelain is magical, it is called white gold.
The price increases enormously for old pieces. That is known.
You have been a magical couple
of quality for 20 years and your value is also increasing from year to year.
Only one thing is a curse for your marriage, as it is for china.
If both of them get jumps, they break easily.
So pay attention to your love as to the plate here. The play
protects like your marriage! Never let yourself go I wish you luck. – Alfons Schweigert
4. A big thank you today to the very best married couple,
married for … year
Nobody is laughed at for that.
Together you carry every burden,
problems were never long guests,
they were always quickly cleared
out of your home. If the sparkling wine foams now,
have a toast , because for … years you have been able to keep your love.
We children have never been troublemakers to you,
when someone needs something, they pick up the phone,
and dad or mom, imagine,
still have an open ear for our worries.
Despite the work and toil of the day
, her love for us never ceases.
We just love you so, and we wish all the best
for today’s unique festival.
The grandchildren also congratulate you both,
and the happy couple, long live high – high – high! – unknown
5. We congratulate our jubilant couple,
about whom everything rightly revolves today
and that now …
we will go through a rich life together for many years . We thank you for the love, care and loyalty
with which you have guided and led us.
And our wish should be that you
feel the gratitude of our hearts anew . Always stay healthy, stay confident and cheerful,
and stay with us what you were and are.
Then life goes on with each other
in the most beautiful joy and compatibility. – Friedrich Morgenroth
6. Look back now to … years of marital happiness .
already given us so much in your life. Thank you
for all the trouble you make
there still be a lot of joy and health for you in your further life . – unknown
7. For your jubilee party,
I wish you the best.
We all came today,
We took the time
to celebrate and drink,
to wave to the cheering couple.
Today we’re popping the corks,
The confetti falling!
Long live the cheering couple!
For the next 20 years!
8. What a wonderful,
richly fulfilling time:
give you happiness and joy,
courage and serenity! – unknown
9. Connected now for … years,
how quickly it slips by, how quickly time slips away!
You have experienced so much, so much, so
much bitterness, but also great joy.
May your future always be happy
and may heaven keep us for a long time. – unknown
10. Twenty years of married life,
firmly united in happiness and sorrow,
always giving only the best
is no small matter.
For the coming tides,
bring good things to you , luck should continue to accompany you
until the last inventory.
Together we wish you
many sunny days, health and happiness
for many years to come.
11. Hard to believe: twenty years!
How quickly time flies in happiness!
And congratulations to the porcelain couple who are right at
the heart of their work:
life is always full of songs!
– At the “silver one” we talk again!
12. I wish you all the best for this anniversary celebration.
You invited to the celebration today,
we came without any questions.
We are here to drink to
you and to wave cheerfully to you.
Today we pop the corks
until the last guests fall.
Cheers to our wedding couple,
we honor your 20 year!
13. Once the porcelain is old,
collectors will no longer be indifferent.
It is increasing in value every year,
and 20 is not a little, that is clear.
Your marriage also increases in value,
the comparison is not so wrong.
Because both went through a lot
and brought a lot of joy over the years.
But love and china are fragile,
handle them with care and do not be forgetful.
Guard this wonderful piece
and you will have another 100 years of marital happiness.
have been faithful to yourselves for 20 years of marriage, you have long since separated the wheat from the chaff
to be happy all the time,
you can look forward to the china wedding.
Congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary. – Ute Natow
15. Marriage flies away with you
twenty years have already been there
in all stages of life,
you will always notice it strengthened in everything. – Ute Natow
16. A day that must be celebrated
Every time after a year
Is the one on which the wedding was
From a dear married couple
And if the anniversary is around like that
, that’s all the more a reason
to honor these married couples,
for example like you two today
Because we more than respect you, we
want to congratulate you. – Horst Winkler
17. 20 years – is an awfully long time.
20 years – and you were ready for anything.
20 years – sometimes full of grief and horror.
20 years – happiness was also found in the corners.
20 years – we cried and laughed together.
20 years – accomplished the magic of marriage.
18. Miracles happened.
You two are proof of that.
I know through you that
everything can be done.
I saw it
19. When I think about it,
how did you ever come to the decision
that 20 years of marriage
must be named after porcelain?
It is probably the durability,
the value and also the usefulness.
And like the pieces of dishes,
they stay together,
just like you.
Your marriage is bathed in success,
it’s like a real porcelain rarity. – Michael Milbradt
20th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Quotes, Bible Verses and Wisdom
1. “To experience the full value of happiness we need someone to share it with. – Mark Twain” – Mark Twain
2. “The most precious thing about love is trusting one another. – Julius Grosse” – Julius Grosse
3. “Is there anything more joyful than knowing someone to talk to as you can to yourself? – Cicero” – Cicero
4. “If you have trust now, you will get everything you ask of God. Matthew 21:22” –
5. “You only have to love and everything is joy. – Leo Tolstoy” – Leo Tolstoy
6. “But now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of them is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13” –
7. “When two people love each other, they stay young for each other. – Paul Ernst” – Paul Ernst
8. “Shards bring luck. – Saying” – Saying
9. “Every day I find it harder to live on the level of my blue china. – Oscar Wilde” – Oscar Wilde
10. “There is nothing more beautiful than to be loved, loved for one’s own sake, or rather in spite of oneself. – Victor Hugo” – Victor Hugo
11. “The wise husband only buys his wife the most expensive china because he can then be sure that she will not throw it at him. – Gino Lotacelli” – Gino Lotacelli
12. “Every loved one is the center of a paradise. – Novalis” – Novalis
13. “To love a person means to consent to grow old with him. – Albert Pascal” – Albert Pascal
14. “The verdict: We move under and on porcelain, we are not allowed to clink anything. So be careful of our judgment. – Peter Hille” – Peter Hille
15. “Always choose love! When you have made up your mind to do it once and for all, you will conquer the whole world. – Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky” – Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky
16. “And when your smile falls among the people – they pick it up like shards of gold, they thank you like happy children, walk on with a brighter eye. – Otto Erich Hartleben” – they pick it up like shards of gold, they thank you like happy children, walk on with a brighter eye.
17. “No love is greater than that in which one can show one’s weaknesses. – Ernst Wiechert” – Ernst Wiechert
18. “But our Lord God from the beginning did not make holy marriages a penance; if he does, then the foolish man has made him so himself. – Adolph Kolping” – Adolph Kolping
19. “There are broken pieces in the pottery. – Sorbian proverb” – Sorbian proverb
20. “Love alone understands the secret of giving gifts to others and thereby becoming rich oneself. – Clemens Brentano” – Clemens Brentano
21. “Love is not what you expect to get, but what you are ready to give. – Katherine Hepburn” – Katherine Hepburn
22. “One bear the burden of another; so you will keep the law of Christ. Galatians 6.2” –
23. “Nobody remains owed; only you always owe one another love. He who loves the other has fulfilled the law. Romans 13: 8” –
24. “True love is like apparitions: everyone is talking about it, but few have seen it. – François de La Rochefoucauld” – François de La Rochefoucauld
25. “Love is a fabric that nature has woven and imagination has embroidered. – Voltaire” – Voltaire
26. “Marriage is the closest, most beautiful, intimate, holiest and most lasting covenant that people can make with people. A happy marriage is the greatest good of earthly life. – Heinrich Daniel Zschokke” – Heinrich Daniel Zschokke
27. “Marriage – the most important journey of discovery man can undertake. – Soeren Kierkegaard” – the most important journey of discovery man can undertake.
28. “Love is the decision to affirm the whole of a person, whatever the details may be. – Otto Falke” – Otto Falke
29. “Love lives on amiable little things. – Theodor Fontane” – Theodor Fontane
30. “True love arises from the harmony of thoughts and the contrast of characters. – Théodore Simon Jouffroy” – Théodore Simon Jouffroy
31. “Real love stories never end. – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach” – Marie von Ebner
32. “All contradictions of life sink into love and disappear. Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict. – Rabindranath Tagore” – Rabindranath Tagore
33. “Above all, do not let up in love for one another! Because love makes amends for many sins. 1 Peter 4: 8” –
34. “Heaven and earth come together in a good marriage. – Wisdom from Brazil” – Wisdom from Brazil
35. “Finding one’s joy in the joy of the other: That is the secret of happiness. – George Bernanos” – George Bernanos
36. “Life receives meaning only through love. That means: the more we are able to love and give ourselves, the more meaningful our life becomes. – Hermann Hesse” – Hermann Hesse
37. “The great happiness of love is to find rest in another heart. – Julie de Lespinasse” – Julie de Lespinasse
38. “The greatest miracle is love. – August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben” – August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben
39. “Married couples who love each other say a thousand things without speaking. – Chinese wisdom” – Chinese wisdom
40. “As far as the earth can be heaven, it is in a happy marriage. – Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach” – Marie von Ebner
41. “Whatever we may attain in this world, love is the highest happiness. – Philipp Otto Runge” – Philipp Otto Runge
42. “As much as love grows in you, so much does beauty grow in you. Because love is the beauty of the soul. – Augustine” – Augustine
43. “The common happiness of two people is nothing more than two small lines carved next to each other into infinity. – Robert Musil” – Robert Musil
44. “Be of one mind to one another. Do not seek high things, but hold yourself down to the low. Do not think of yourself as wise. Do not return evil for evil to anyone. Be mindful of the good of everyone. Romans 12: 16-17” – 17
45. “5. Where there is love, the impossible becomes possible. – Buddha” – Buddha
46. “To love a person means to see him as God intended him to be. – Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky” – Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky
47. “How nice when two people rule, live together and grow old; Youth, untouched, will float around the comrades who live together. – Jean Paul” – Jean Paul
48. “It is just as absurd to say that a man cannot love the same woman all the time as to say that a violinist needs several violins to play a piece of music. – Honoré de Balzac” – Honoré de Balzac
49. “Even mighty waters cannot quench love, neither can rivers wash it away. – Song of Songs 8.7” – Song of Songs 8.7
50. “Love bears everything, believes everything, hopes everything, withstands everything. Love never stops. – 1 Corinthians 13: 7” – 1 Corinthians 13: 7
51. “This is a special day that happens through the Lord; we are happy and show him our joy. – Psalm 118:24” – Psalm 118:24
52. “Without belief in its duration, love would be nothing, only persistence makes it great. – Honore de Balzac” – Honore de Balzac
53. “Bear each other and forgive one another when one has something to reproach the other. As the Lord has forgiven you, so do you also forgive! But above all, love one another, because love is the bond that holds everything together and makes it perfect. Colossians 3: 13-14”
54. “In your hands are my times, all my life, all days, hours and moments. – Martin Luther” – Martin Luther
55. “A drop of love is more than an ocean of mind. – Blaise Pascal” – Blaise Pascal
56. “A good marriage is based on a talent for friendship. – Nietzsche” – Nietzsche
57. “Be kind and warm to one another, and forgive one another, as God also forgave you in Christ. Ephesians 4:32”
58. “In a noble marriage you shouldn’t have to say everything, but you should be able to say everything to yourself. – Paula Messer-Platz” – Paula Messer
59. “Love is not just looking at one another, but looking together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery” – Antoine de Saint
60. “Where love is sown, joy grows. – William Shakespeare” – William Shakespeare
61. “One approaches by chance, one feels, one remains, and little by little one becomes intertwined. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
62. “Nobody has ever seen God. When we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfect in us. 1 John 4:12” –
63. “In 20 years you will be more disappointed with the things you haven’t done than with the things you did. So untie the knot, run out of the safe haven. Catch the trade winds with your sails. Explore. Dreams. – Mark Twain” – Mark Twain
64. “Love, what a lovely haze, but in marriage there is art. – Theodor Storm” – Theodor Storm
65. “All happiness in marriage consists in mutual trust and goodwill. Foolish love soon passes, but one must respect and serve one another. – Maria Theresa” – Maria Theresa
66. “Love inhibits nothing; she knows neither door nor bolt And penetrates through everything; She is from the beginning, flapping her wings forever; And beats her forever. – Matthias Claudius” – Matthias Claudius
67. “That is the magic power of love, that it ennobles what its breath touches, like the sun, whose golden ray transforms storm clouds themselves into gold. – Franz Grillparzer” – Franz Grillparzer
68. “Without belief in its duration, love would be nothing, only constancy makes it great. – Honore de Balzac” – Honore de Balzac
69. “Your heart should rejoice, and no one should take your joy from you. John 16:22 b”
70. “Love is a festival, it not only has to be prepared but also celebrated. – Plato” – Plato
20th Wedding Anniversary Wishes Messages
1. “May your joy continue with many other beautiful anniversaries like and more than this one! Our best wishes for your 20th Wedding!”
2. “Thanks to your relationship you have managed to mature a lot: now that it has become as fine and priceless as porcelain, defend it even more! Happy 20th anniversary!”
3. “The joy of your 20th Wedding day will not be just a “yesterday” to remember, but a today to be lived, again and again! Best wishes from the heart.”
4. “Celebrate your 20th anniversary, it is true, but it seems to us that there is nothing more precious and splendid than marriage that you have managed to experience together. Our warmest wishes for the many happy and peaceful years that await you!”
5. “Even more precious, but delicate and shining as it has always been, your love today resembles porcelain, which tradition wants to symbolize a conjugal happiness that has lasted for twenty years and which, we are sure, will last many, many others. ! Happy 20th Wedding!”