1. I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.
2. Heaven is too busy to listen to half hearted prayers or to respond to pop calls.
3. Never look back, except for an occasional glance, look ahead and plan for the future. Success is not built on past laurels, but rather on a continuous activity. Keep busy searching out new ideas and, experimentally, keep ahead of the times, or at least up with them.
4. Keep busy at something: a busy person never has time to be unhappy.
5. Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they started. – David Allen
6. I am so busy doing nothing that the idea of doing anything which as you know, always leads to something cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.
7. The man who keeps busy helping the man below him won’t have time to envy the man above him.
8. I don’t like looking back. I’m always constantly looking forward. I’m not the one to sort of sit and cry over spilt milk. I’m too busy looking for the next cow. – Gordon Ramsay
9. Being busy and being productive are not necessarily the same. Many people keep busy to avoid taking action on things they’re afraid to pursue.
10. We are too busy to pray, and so we are too busy to have power. We have a great deal of activity, but we accomplish little; many services but few conversions; much machinery but few results.
11. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. – Henry David Thoreau
12. I was busy welcoming a new experience. I had never done a movie before.
13. When i’m bored nobody texts me. When i’m busy i’m the most popular person on the planet.
14. Keep calm and busy, busy, busy..
15. Keep busy while you are waiting for something to happen.
16. Life is in motion.
17. I want to make sure that what I do has specific purpose and is not just throwing a dart at something to keep busy.
18. He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
19. Busy is a drug that lot of people are addicted to!
20. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive. – Lee Iacocca
21. Some people are so busy learning the tricks of the trade that they never learn the trade. – Vernon Law
22. Just coz i am busy does not mean i don’t love you.
23. Speaking of which, he’s very mean about my dates, … I don’t have a girlfriend right now. I was dating when we made the film.
24. Where is your action focused? Does it line up with your priorities?
25. New York is great for busy creative types. The city has a pulse that races, and you either keep up with it or you leave. – Raina Telgemeier
26. It’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about? – Henry David Thoreau
27. No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.
28. The man who is too busy to read is never likely to lead.
29. Busy is good because it shows you’re alive.
30. Success comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
31. I am too busy to be organized.
32. No matter how busy a person’s day might be. If they really care, they’ll always find time for you.
33. I’m too busy to be nostalgic, which is one of the reasons to keep busy. I’m not a very sentimental person.
34. When you are asked if you can do a job, tell ’em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it. – Theodore Roosevelt
35. We want to continue to keep our youth busy so they have more activities than just hanging around the streets and getting in trouble.
36. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. – John Lennon
37. Never mistake activity for achievement.
38. One of the most productive things you can put in your schedule is a time to plan.
39. A man of action forced into a state of thought is unhappy until he can get out of it.
40. Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
41. Never confuse Motion with Action.
42. I try and keep busy with something, but I also give myself permission to be busy with something that is creative and rewarding, not just the errands to the dry cleaner.
43. Some people are busy working on their pose instead of their purpose.
44. Its been a busy season for me, I don’t get much free time.
45. I’m too busy to tell people how busy I am.
46. Facts are too busy being true to worry about how you feel about them.
47. Multitasking is a path to burnout.
48. I recommend you take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves. – Earl of Chesterfield
49. Fitness is a luxury when you are busy!
50. Men need some kind of external activity, because they are inactive within.
51. As they say, it’s better not to be busy doing too many things, if you want to be in good mood.
52. I am too busy to have a girlfriend.
53. The thinking mind is what is busy. You have to stay in your heart. You have to be in your heart. Be in your heart. The rest is up here in your head where you are doing, doing, doing. – Ram Dass
54. The busy have no time for tears.
55. To be educated, a person doesn’t have to know much or be informed, but he or she does have to have been exposed vulnerably to the transformative events of an engaged human life.
56. In my experience, being busy and working hard is the key to sanity/happiness. – Jemima Khan
57. O man you are busy working for the world, and the world is busy trying to turn you out.
58. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
59. Being busy is better than being bored. Bored left a long time ago. Busy is always around for me.
60. He who has made a thousand things and he who has made none, both feel the same desire: to make something.
61. Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining.
62. When you are insane, you are busy being insane – all the time. – Sylvia Plath
63. Busy is the New Happy!
64. Bees are not as busy as we think they are. They just can’t buzz any slower.
65. Being alone & actually sitting with our own thoughts can lead to such growth and realizations that are rare in our everyday busy lives. – Kourtney Kardashian
66. I try to keep it real. I don’t have time to worry about what I’m projecting to the world. I’m just busy being myself. – Demi Lovato
67. Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings. – Jane Austen
68. Smart, busy women lose big when they don’t put themselves in their schedules. Does your me-time and time for self-care show up in your calendar?
69. Unfortunately we live in a world which glorifies busy-ness.
70. No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.
71. When I’m on vacation here in the States, I can do all kinds of stuff; I can train and keep busy.
72. I am too busy to write a Status.
73. I’m too busy looking for the next role to do. I think about how to continue, to survive in the same vein. I like my career and my life as it is.
74. I’m always busy, but I’m lazy as well.
75. You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. – Charles Buxton
76. In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
77. Being busy and being productive are 2 different things.
78. So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they’re busy doing things they think are important. This is because they’re chasing the wrong things. – Morrie Schwartz
79. We are involved in a life that passes understanding and our highest business is our daily life.
80. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself. – Lucille Ball
81. No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.
82. When you start so young working, you build a hunger for acting, working, and a busy life. – Bonnie Wright
83. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. – Will Rogers
84. You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction. – Alvin Toffler
85. I wanted to figure out why I was so busy, but I couldn’t find the time to do it.
86. Get busy living, or get busy dying. – Stephen King
87. I’m a classic example of all humorists – only funny when I’m working.
88. People are often so busy living that they never stop to wonder why.
89. Within reasonable limits, a professional player should keep busy at music.
90. If you are too busy to love, you are too busy to live; if you are too busy to live, you are too busy to love.
91. Nobody is never too busy, If they care, the will make time.
92. Crazy-busy’ is a great armor, it’s a great way for numbing. What a lot of us do is that we stay so busy, and so out in front of our life, that the truth of how we’re feeling and what we really need can’t catch up with us. – Brene Brown
93. If it’s not working, pushing harder is not the answer.
94. Some folks can look so busy doing nothing that they seem indispensable.
95. I don’t have time to hate people who hate me because I’m too busy loving people who love me.
96. Inspiration exists, but it has to find us working.
97. There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. – Peter F. Drucker
98. It’s as busy as we can possibly get. It’s monstrous. In terms of dollars bet, it’s growing a little bit.
99. If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it. The more things you do, the more you can do.
100. George Bernard Shaw was right. He summed it all up when he said: “The secret of being miserable is to have the leisure to bother about whether you are happy or not.” So don’t bother to think about it! Spit on your hands and get busy. Your blood will start circulating; your mind will start ticking-and pretty soon this whole positive upsurge of life in your body will drive worry from your mind. Get busy. Keep busy. It’s the cheapest kind of medicine there is on this earth-and one of the best.
101. He not busy being born is busy dying. – Bob Dylan
102. One of the most empowering choices you can make is to own your time. How you spend each moment, is a choice.
103. The best thing you can do is just keep busy, keep working hard, so you’re not dwelling on it all the time. Work is the best antidote for sorrow.
104. You never saw a very busy person who was unhappy.
105. You can really only enjoy life when you’re extremely busy. – Josephine de La Baume
106. Beware the barrenness of a busy life. – Socrates
107. Americans are far more remarkable than we give ourselves credit for. We’ve been so busy damning ourselves for years. We’ve done it all, and yet we don’t take credit for it.
108. If you are too busy to develop your talents, you are too busy.
109. We may be very busy, we may be very efficient, but we will also be truly effective only when we begin with the end in mind.
110. There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. – F. Scott Fitzgerald
111. To meddle in many things is not safe in life
112. There is more to life than increasing its speed. – Mohandas K. Gandhi
113. Big Brother is watching… look busy.
114. Taking the time to prepare is something that gets overlooked when we get stressed or overwhelmed. It can lead to vicious cycles, a lack of results, and wasted effort, and stress eating.
115. Looking too far ahead can feel overwhelming and can cause you to miss the present. Focus on the now, choose how you spend this moment and you’ll be more effective.
116. Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
117. To do two things at once is to do neither. – Publilius Syrus
118. We are going as fast as we can as soon as we can. We’re in a race against time, until we run out of money.
119. The great thing about an independent film is that you’re too busy working, and you’re too busy hoping to God to get it done.
120. The busy man is never wise and the wise man is never busy.
121. Begin with the end in mind. – Steven Covey
122. How present were you for the last fifteen minutes of your life? Are you here, or are you worrying about the past or racing to finish yet another task?
123. Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy.
124. Life is like a very long TV show, without a remote control.
125. The majority prove their worth by keeping busy. A busy life is the nearest thing to a purposeful life.
126. Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The question is: Busy doing what?
127. The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
128. For everybody in their busy lives, you need to invest in sharpening your tools, and you need to invest in longevity.
129. As a result of our busy lifestyle, we often barely have time to focus on the people who matter most. Or sit quietly with ourselves.
130. The secret of salvation is this: keep sweet, be useful, and keep busy.
131. I don’t think I am a workaholic. I prefer to keep busy. It is better than the alternative.
132. Being Busy in a Productive way means Growth
133. As a result, I need to remind myself all the time to breathe – and make sure I’m living a life of balance. This means taking time for my family, self care and being fully present in the moment.
134. As long as you’re too busy trying to become something that you’re not, you can’t see your own immortality.
135. A bee is never as busy as it seems; it’s just that it can’t buzz any slower. – Kin Hubbard
136. I keep busy. That was my nickname in college, ‘Iron to the Fire.’ I like to keep several things going at once.
137. Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing.
138. I always like to keep busy, otherwise my brain starts ticking.
139. Lazy people are always Busy.
140. Take a rest. A field that has rested yields a beautiful crop. – Ovid
141. In the choice between changing ones mind and proving there’s no need to do so, most people get busy on the proof. – John Kenneth Galbraith
142. I’m someone who likes to keep busy, especially with projects that I find meaningful and fulfilling.
143. Retirement, we understand, is great if you are busy, rich, and healthy. But then, under those circumstances, work is great too.
144. The more we do, the more we can do; the more busy we are, the more leisure we have. – Dag Hammarskjold
145. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
146. A rolling stone gathers no moss .
147. So many worlds, so much to do, so little done, such things to be.
148. Busy remaking the world, man forgot to remake himself.
149. I am reasonably happy, providing I keep busy.
150. I’m always busy, but I’m lazy as well. – Jeff Bridges
151. It will be extremely busy and we will have an extra person again just taking care of the lottery people.
152. Does your day unfold from your priorities or are you chasing a to-do list?
153. Focus on being productive instead of busy
154. If you’re feeling burnt out right now, I hope these quotes for busy people help you to slow down..
155. You have to keep busy. After all, no dog’s ever pissed on a moving car.
156. I have had a horribly busy day converting oxygen to carbon dioxide.
157. Busy doesn’t mean better. I have never envied a busy person the one who likes to point out their busy lives to others.
158. There is no time to be angry, always be busy with love.
159. I feel like I’m too busy writing history to read it.
160. Nowhere so busy a man as he than he, and yet he seemed busier than he was.
161. Give me a man who says this one thing I do, and not those fifty things I dabble in.
162. Are you caught in a web of endless to-dos? Your time and energy are two of your most valuable possessions, and sometimes the most effective thing we can do is to stop doing something.
163. Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
164. Being busy with work, and as a mum, I’m a big fan of online shopping. – Kirsty Gallacher
165. Our lives are the collection of our small daily choices. They are the reflection of how we invest our love, our health, and our time and energy. Small moments and tiny intentional acts done consistently create results that may astound you.
166. I am too bust to read your Status.
167. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
168. We cannot embrace God’s forgiveness if we are so busy clinging to past wounds and nursing old grudges. – T. D. Jakes
169. A plan is what, a schedule is when. It takes both a plan and a schedule to get things done. – Peter Turla
170. Does anyone remember laughter?
171. It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about? – Henry David Thoreau
172. You can’t right the wrongs because you’ll never understand the cause and you’ll be too busy dodging the effect.
173. There is no one busy in this world, it’s always about priorities.
174. I’d feel so overwhelmed by my to do list, I’d turn to my to eat list for comfort!
175. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a LIFE.
176. The object is to keep busy being something…as opposed to doing something. We are all sent here to bring more gratitude, more kindness, more forgiveness and more love into this world. That is too big a job to be accomplished by just a few.
177. I like to stay busy, I like to stay focused, and I like to stay creative. Without being creative I’d be dead. – Jeremy Renner
178. Whom little things occupy and keep busy, are little men.
179. Everybody is now so busy teaching that nobody has any time to learn.
180. Keep busy with survival. Imitate the trees. Learn to lose in order to recover, and remember nothing stays the same for long, not even pain. Sit it out. Let it all pass. Let it go.
181. Because my business life is so busy, my home is really my sanctuary. That is where I reflect and spend quality time with my girls.
182. I love to keep busy. The challenge of fitting all of my activities into each day is my motivation.
183. God is never too busy to listen. Don’t be too busy to talk to him.
184. Anyone too busy to say thank you will get fewer and fewer chances to say it.
185. Do you ask yourself what you want to do or what you have to do? There’s a big difference.
186. Hello, My name is Mr. Busy.
187. Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It’s not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it’s a day you’ve had everything to do and you’ve done it.
188. Time, time, time, See what’s become of me, While I look around all my possibilities.
189. People are busy and should feel good about doing what they can.
190. We hurt people by being too busy. Too busy to notice their needs. Too busy to drop that note of comfort or encouragement or assurance of love. Too busy to listen when someone needs to talk. Too busy to care.
191. The Bible illustrated by Dore occupied many of my hours – and I think probably gave me many nightmares.
192. Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
193. Technology can be our best friend, and technology can also be the biggest party pooper of our lives. It interrupts our own story, interrupts our ability to have a thought or a daydream, to imagine something wonderful, because we’re too busy bridging the walk from the cafeteria back to the office on the cell phone. – Steven Spielberg
194. While I am busy with little things, I am not required to do greater things. – Saint Francis de Sales
195. For everybody in their busy lives, you need to invest in sharpening your tools, and you need to invest in longevity. – Ryan Holmes
196. Focused action beats brilliance. – Mark Sanborn
197. My ideas usually come not at my desk writing but in the midst of living.
198. My life is very crazy and busy, but I love it that way.
199. Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing.
200. Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.
201. I really don’t remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on.
202. My household is, in a nice way, very busy.
203. You were so busy trying to be my savior that you left me all alone.
204. If you win the rat race, you’re still a rat. – Lily Tomlin
205. I’m busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?
206. So much working, reading, thinking, living to do! A lifetime is not long enough.
207. In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive.
208. The road had the lonely times, but I kept myself busy. – Buck Owens
209. We are busy planning the launch of the channel. I am busy planning all kinds of events that go on the channel without me. I have started producing a sound for the channel.
210. Idleness makes hours pass slowly and years swiftly. Activity makes the hours short and the years long.
211. One of the side effects of constant multitasking and busyness can be a lack of follow-through and completion. Loose ends and unfinished business wears us out, and lead to overwhelm, procrastination, and poor results.
212. People talk about how busy they are so proudly – as if it’s a competition for who is more short on time and sleep deprived.
213. A charming woman is a busy woman.
214. A productive employee who is kept busy working at his or her job is far more likely to be happy at that job and less likely to look for employment elsewhere. – Zig Ziglar
215. You can really only enjoy life when you’re extremely busy.
216. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
217. Being Productively Busy is the door to huge Growth
218. We are so busy that the truth about our lives can’t catch up.
219. It is good to be busy. Being busy takes our mind off being in love at the wrong time, in the wrong place and with the wrong guy.
220. Honor the space between things. Use down time to rejuvenate. Stop the busy work and give yourself nourishing time to simply be.
221. I don’t care how busy I am – I will always make time for what’s most important to me. – Kevin Hart