Funny Friendship Quotes: What would life be like without friends ? Without a doubt sad. Friendship is the salt of our days, it is a small universe made of fun, complicity, promises and shared secrets. It is a safe haven from the ugliness of the world, that island where we know we will find understanding and support for every choice we make, even when it may seem questionable.
Friends are the family with which we will always nurture a deep and indissoluble bond even when circumstances, such as work, lead to not seeing each other as often or even living in different cities. In fact, when friendships are sincere, they can last a lifetime. There are friends who have known each other since childhood and who actually grow up together facing the various stages of their maturation.
Friendship is the most precious asset and as such must be cultivated and defended. The funny quotes about friendship that we have collected in the article celebrate this bond in its most playful and fun side. Dedicate them to your closest friends to brighten up their gray moments.
Beautiful and funny quotes about friendship
With friends we don’t just talk about serious things, we also have fun and often in the most foolish ways. The beautiful and funny phrases about friendship that you find collected below will undoubtedly make you more than a smile.
1. “Selfish people are the only ones among our friends for whom we have a selfless friendship.”
2. “True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.”
3. “Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get tough.”
4. “Friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into your house and ransack your fridge.”
5. “After a bad day, good friends send you comforting messages. True friends show up with beer, pizza, hugs, and a plan.”
6. “The sentences in amusing rhyme on friendship are perfect to impress your friends with original content that will bring you and them at school when you learned to memory rhymes and poems recited regularly in front of the family. Here is a collection of the nicest for you!”
7. “You can forget a moment, a bitter tear but never the memory of the dearest friend!” – Anonymous
8. “Are you looking for images with funny phrases about friendship to share with your old friends? In this section you will find the best ones to send on WhatsApp or to publish on social networks.”
9. “Love is blind, friendship tries not to notice it.” – Otto von Bismarck
10. “True friends do not make you feel in heaven but they give you the certainty that in hell at least you will not be alone.”
11. “It is wrong to judge a man by the people he associates with. Judas, for example, had blameless friends.” – Marcello Marchesi
12. “Pictures with funny phrases about friendship”
13. “I have no problems with my enemies. My goddamn friends keep me up all night.”
14. “Friendship is made of joy and is free from all lies. Ours will last forever, from January to December.” – Anonymous
Funny friendship quotes for bestie
Are you looking for images with funny phrases about friendship to share with your Best friends? In this section you will find the best ones to send on WhatsApp or to publish on social networks.
1. “Best friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.”
2. “What we like about friends is how they think about us.” – Tristan Bernard
3. “I like having respectable friends; I like being the worst in the company.” – Jonathan Swift
4. “We will be friends until we get old that we don’t remember. At that point we will become new friends.”
5. “This is by far your worst idea ever… I’ll be there in 5 minutes.”
6. “Never let your best friends feel alone… keep bothering them.”
7. “A friend knows how crazy you are and yet he shows up in public with you.”
8. “A friend is a man who finds more credit than anyone else when he talks badly about us.” – Jean Rostand
9. “Finding friends with the same mental imbalances is priceless!”
10. “An acquaintance is a friend: distant if poor and unknown, intimate if rich and famous.” – Ambrose Bierce
11. “I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about the old ones.” – Oscar Wilde
12. “Only true friends will tell you when your face is dirty.”
13. “We make friends because of their faults and not because of their merits.”
14. “Anyone can sympathize with a friend’s pain, but only a noble soul can sympathize with a friend’s success.” – Oscar Wilde
15. “A friend is one who knows everything about you and yet likes you.” – Elbert Hubbard
16. “If you do something bad to my best friend, I’ll make your death feel like an accident.”
17. “Friends knock on your door. Best friends walk into the house and start eating.”
18. “Nothing relieves our suffering like that of our friends.” – Roberto Gervaso
19. “You call me best friend. But where were you when my selfie only had 4 likes?”
20. “True friends stab you in the front.” – Oscar Wilde
21. “True friends don’t take offense when you insult them. They smile and call you in an even more offensive way.”
22. “I don’t like the idea of going to either Heaven or Hell, because I have friends in both places. – Mark Twain”
23. “It’s one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. “Friends don’t care if your house is in order, but if you have enough wine.”
25. “No one is friendless enough not to have at least one friend sincere enough to tell him unpleasant truths.” – Edward Bulwer-Lytton
26. “We’ve been friends for so long that I can’t remember which of us negatively affects each other.”
27. “As your best friend, I will help you get up when you fall, but only after you have finished laughing.”
28. “If you have a friend as stupid as you are you have everything!”
29. “You drink too much and swear. You have all the characteristics to be my friend.”
30. “Friends are willing to stay by your side until the last lira: yours, of course.” – Carlo Veneziani
31. “Selfish people are the only ones among our friends for whom we have a selfless friendship.” – Henry De Montherlant
32. “What’s better than a friend? A friend with some chocolate!”
33. “The sacred passion of friendship is of such a sweet, constant, loyal and patient nature that it can last a lifetime, barring a loan application.” – Mark Twain
34. “Your secrets are safe with me and with all my friends I will tell them to.”
35. “In the world, there are three types of friends: those who love you, those who don’t give you the right attention, and those who hate you.”
36. “Having friends all would be tiring: it is enough not to have them, enemies.” – Lucio Anneo Seneca
37. “When your friends start complimenting you on your youthful air, you can be sure they think you’re getting old.” – Washington Irving
38. “Believing that friendship exists is like believing that furniture has a soul.” – Marcel Proust
39. “We spend more time speaking ill of enemies than speaking well of friends.” – Marcel Lenoir
40. “The best friend is the one who knows the song of your heart; and that he sings it to you when you forget the words.”
41. “I think we will be friends forever. We are too lazy to find new ones.”
42. “I am sure that if all men knew what each other is saying, there would not be four friends in the world.” – Blaise Pascal
43. “Do you say that friends in need are rare? In reverse! As soon as she has become friends with someone, she is immediately in need and would like to borrow money.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
44. “You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps.”
45. “If you help a friend in need, they won’t forget you the next time they need it.” – Arthur Bloch
46. “If I have to tidy up the house when you arrive then you are not my friend.”
Funny rhyming quotes about friendship
The sentences in amusing rhyme on friendship are perfect to impress your friends with original content that will bring you and them at school when you learned to memory rhymes and poems recited regularly in front of the family. Here is a collection of the nicest for you!
1. “Marzipan and chocolate, cream puffs and cotton candy, lots of candies, but what does a friend taste like? Games, long phone calls and laughter and arguments, endless emotions, without a friend can you do it?”
2. “What is a friend? A treasure! And do you know why? With her I am in harmony, always together in harmony; no quarrels, no quarrels, we cooperate in messes; we always hold out our hand and so we have fun!”
3. “Schoolmates, special friends, pen pals, animal friends. Trusted colleagues, faithful friends, companions of today or yesterday. Best friends, life partner, heal my heart if I’m hurt. Childhood friends, playmates, friends forever or friends for a short time. Travel companions of this life of mine, you have gone through it and enriched it.”
4. “We have known each other forever, since we were children and between laughter and punches we have remained close each on his way with his fantasies but the friendship has remained without hypocrisy!”
5. “From the wings of a blond angel I send you a kiss as big as the world, and if you wonder where it comes from, it comes from a heart that loves you!”
6. “The train passes, the ship sinks but our friendship remains deep!”
7. “A proverb from times gone by says, better alone than badly accompanied. I know one much more beautiful: in company you go far away. A proverb says, who knows why whoever does it alone makes up for three. From this ear I don’t hear it, whoever has a hundred friends makes a hundred. A proverb says with mold: those who are alone do not fight. This, I say, is a lie. If we are many, it makes us happy.”
Funny poems about friendship
In addition to the witty Quote shown above, here is a series of funny poems about friendship, but also sweet and heartfelt. Sharing the words of poets can be the right way to tell a friend that we are thinking about it.
A proverb from times gone by says:
“Better alone than badly accompanied”.
I know a much more beautiful one:
“In company you go far away”.
For some reason, a proverb says:
“Whoever works alone makes up for three”.
From this ear I don’t hear:
“Whoever has a hundred friends makes a hundred”.
A proverb with mold says:
“Those who are alone do not fight”.
This I say is a lie:
“If we are many, it makes us happy”.”
“Written with a pen
sealed with a kiss.
you are my friend,
please answer me: “Are you my friend or not?”
you told me once, but I forgot.
Of all the friends I’ve ever met,
you are the one I will never forget.
And if I die before you,
I will go to Heaven and wait for you, I will
return their wings to the angels
and risk losing everything.
There isn’t one thing I wouldn’t do
to have a friend like you.”
And a young man asked: “Tell us about friendship”.
Your friend is your satisfied need, he
is the field that you sow with love and reap with gratitude, he
is your table, your home.
Since you are hungry, you take refuge in him and seek him for your peace.”