National Peanut Butter Cookie Day celebrated in the USA on June 12. Unfortunately, as with so many other United States culinary holidays, almost nothing seems to be known about its origins in the case of National Peanut Butter Cookie Day.
National Peanut Butter Cookie Day – Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
Peanut butter cookies are extremely popular, especially in the United States. We’ll tell you the recipe for the delicious cookies, which are ready in just 30 minutes!
Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- 150 Grams of peanut butter (creamy)
- 100 Grams of margarine
- 120 Grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 Grams of flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Put the peanut butter, margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat until frothy with a hand mixer. Add the egg and stir in.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together, fold into the peanut butter mixture and knead into a homogeneous dough.
- Shape the dough into balls in portions and place the peanut butter biscuits on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Leave enough space between the cookies and then press a grid pattern into the cookies with a fork.
- Bake the peanut butter biscuits at 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.