Let’s see if with these Study Motivation Quotes you can spur yourself a little and find the right input. I hope these sentences on the study
Let’s face it: the study is not exactly what you would like to apply yourself to right now . You would like to play your video game, read the magazine you are interested in, hang out with friends or watch movies. Cleaning the room would also be a viable option rather than preparing for the next day’s exams!
Exam stress is a nasty beast, but it’s still close to the final goal, so get to work. Just like when you are in the gym and the instructor yells motivational phrases to keep the pressure on you, these study motivation phrases will help you build motivation to study and overcome this last hurdle.
No matter what kind of student you are, these study motivation phrases will help you focus and see the whole thing better. In addition to the quotes, you can learn about and take a look at the good habits that the best students use to face the tests.
And now some inspirational phrases for all students like you who need motivation.
study motivation quotes wallpaper
1. “Successful and unsuccessful people don’t vary much in their abilities. They vary in their desire to reach their potential.” John Maxwell.
2. “If you don’t pursue what you want, you’ll never get it. If you don’t move on, you will always be in the same place.” – Nora Roberts.
3. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the opportunities you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield.
4. “Believe in yourself and who you are. Be aware that there is something within you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson.
5. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” -Abraham Lincoln.
6. “Our biggest weakness lies in giving up. The surest way to do this is to try it one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison.
7. “All results begin with the decision to try.”
8. “There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.”
9. “If you hear a voice inside of you that says “you can’t paint”, then paint, and the voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh.
10. “A reader today, a leader tomorrow.” – Margaret Fuller
11. “To succeed, your desire to succeed should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby.
12. “lost every minute of training, but I said, don’t give up. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” – Muhammad Ali.”
13. “Your aspirations are your chances.-Samuel Johnson.”
14. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.-Chris Grosser.”
study motivation quotes for students
1. “Patience, persistence and sweat make up an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Postponing makes things easy difficult and difficult things even more difficult.” – Mason Cooley
3. “Set your goals high and don’t stop until you reach them.” – Bo Jackson
4. “Sometimes doing your best isn’t enough. What is necessary must be done.” – Winston Churchill
5. “Strong reasons produce strong actions.” – William Shakespeare
6. “Study hard, because the well is deep and our brains are shallow.” – Richard Baxter
7. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, study, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele
8. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success, if you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
9. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day after day.” – Robert Collier
10. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
11. “The difference between a successful person and another is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of willpower.” – Vince Lombardi
12. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
13. “The great thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.” – BB King
14. “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” – Les Brown
15. “The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.” – Plutarch
16. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “The roots of education are bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” – Aristotle
18. “The secret of success is perseverance towards the goal.” – Benjamin Disraeli
19. “There are no shortcuts to those places worth going to.” – Beverly Sills
20. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas Edison
21. “There is only one good, knowledge, and only one evil, ignorance.” – Socrates
22. “There may be people more talented than you, but you have no excuse if someone works harder than you.” – Derek Jeter
23. “They are a part of everything I have read.” – Theodore Roosevelt
24. “Those who do not read at 70 will have lived only one life: their own. The reader will have lived 5,000 years: there was when Cain killed Abel, when Renzo married Lucia, when Leopardi admired the infinite … because reading is a backward immortality.” – Umberto Eco
25. “Those who do not read good books have no advantage over those who cannot read.” – Mark Twain
26. “Those who fight risk losing, but those who don’t fight have already lost.” – Bertolt Brecht
27. “To be successful, work hard, never give up and above all cultivate a magnificent obsession.” – Walt Disney
28. “True ignorance is not the lack of knowledge, but the refusal to acquire it.” – Karl Popper
29. “We do not study to be the best, but to improve.” –
30. “What is the hardest job to do in the world? To think.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “You would never discover anything if you consider yourself satisfied with what you have discovered.” – Lucio Anneo Seneca
study motivation quotes short
1. “I always try to do what I am unable to do, to learn how to do it.” – Pablo Picasso
2. “The purpose of the school is to turn mirrors into windows.” – Sydney J. Harris
3. “Nothing is really difficult if you divide it into many small pieces.” – Henry Ford
4. “Be the original version of yourself, not someone else’s bad copy.” – Judy Garland
5. “Success is no accident. It is made up of hard work, perseverance, learning, study, sacrifice and most of all love for what you are doing or learning to do.” – Anonymous
6. “Whenever we learn something new, we ourselves become something new.” – Leo Buscaglia
7. “Well done is better than “well said”.” – Benjamin Franklin
8. “Step by step and the thing is done.” – Charles Atlas
9. “You cannot cross the sea simply by standing still and staring at the waves.” – Rabindranath Tagore
10. “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
motivational quotes to study hard
1. “The purpose of learning is growth and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue to grow throughout life.” – Mortimer Adler
2. “Every day, do something that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosvelt
3. “Challenges are what make life interesting… Overcoming them is what gives it meaning.” – Joshua J. Marine
4. “No day of learning anything has been lost.” – David Eddings
5. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
6. “The expert on everything was once a beginner.” – Helen Hayes
7. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day after day.” – Robert Collier
8. “Look at the stars and not your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and ask yourself what makes the universe exist. Be curious.” – Stephen Hawking
9. “The day you take full responsibility for yourself, the day you stop making excuses, is the day you start climbing to the top.” – OJ Simpson
10. “You have to get up every morning with determination if you want to go to bed with satisfaction. ” – George Lorimer
motivational quotes for students to work hard
1. “The world around you was built by people who weren’t smarter than you.” – Steve Jobs
2. “An investment in knowledge always pays the highest interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
3. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4. “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether they are 20 or 80. Anyone who continues to learn stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” – Henry Ford
5. “Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” – Chinese proverb
6. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours a day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
7. “If you really want to do something you will find a way … If you don’t really want to do it you will find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
8. “One of the greatest discoveries a man can make, one of his greatest surprises, is to find that he can do what he was afraid he could not do.” – Henry Ford
9. “There is only one corner of the universe that you can be sure of improving, and that is you.” – Aldous Huxley
10. “When the “wishes” become “want”, when the “should” become “must”, when the “sooner or later” become “now”, then and only then do desires start to turn into reality.” – Anthony Robbins
11. “Believe in yourself and in everything you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
12. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Albert Einstein
13. “Courage is not always a roar. Sometimes courage is the calm voice at the end of the day that says, “I’ll try again tomorrow.”” – Mary Anne Radmacher
14. “Starting a new path is frightening. But after every step we take we realize how dangerous it was to stand still.” – Roberto Benigni
study motivation quotes images
1. “Every day, do something that scares you. ” – Eleanor Roosvelt
2. “Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world really change it.” – Abraham Lincoln
3. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but the ability not to be stopped by fear and face it! ” – Roberto Re
4. “Intensely believing in a goal is one of the most powerful forces on earth.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “If you wake up one morning and don’t see the sun, you are either dead, or you are the sun. ” – Jim Morrison
6. “If I go to bed today having done nothing new compared to yesterday, then today was wasted. ” – Bill Gates
7. “If you can dream it you can do it. ” – Walt Disney
8. “If we did everything we are capable of we would really surprise ourselves. ” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “You may have to fight a battle multiple times to win it. ” – Margaret Thatcher
10. “Be hungry be crazy. ” – Steve Jobs
motivational quotes for students studying pdf
study motivation quotes pdf