1. Every snowflake is unique, yet they are each perfect.
2. But first, let’s talk about the 11 reasons why you should think before you speak.
3. At bottom every man knows well enough that he is a unique being, only once on this earth; and by no extraordinary chance will such a marvelously picturesque piece of diversity in unity as he is, ever be put together a second time.
4. Every human being has his/her unique potential that is irreplaceable.
5. I believe every guitar player inherently has something unique about their playing. They just have to identify what makes them different and develop it.
6. From the very beginning you are being told to compare yourself with others. This is the greatest disease; it is like a cancer that goes on destroying your very soul because each individual is unique, and comparison is not possible.
7. From the beginning, each human embryo has its own unique genetic identity.
8. It’s one thing to explode in anger to your sibling, best friend, or spouse, but it’s another thing to do it to your boss or another superior. You need to assess whether you are about to say is appropriate for the kind of relationship you have with a certain person.
9. When we think someone said or did something hurtful to us, our emotions tend to go through the roof. Our automatic instinct is to explode.
10. The real opportunity for success lies within the person and not in the job. – Zig Ziglar
11. The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before. – Albert Einstein
12. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. ~William James
13. So much of our time is spent in preparation, so much in routine and so much in retrospect, that the amount of each person’s genius is confined to a very few hours. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. Speaking of relationships, the more negative words that are spoken to another person over time, the more it damages them—and also the relationship between the two of you.
15. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. – Ray Kroc
16. From caring comes courage. ~Lao Tzu
17. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment. – Mahatma Gandhi
18. You were born to be an original. Don’t die a copy. —John Mason
19. Dedicate yourself to writing and creating in ways that are unique to you, or spend your days living with fear and regret.
20. I think every person has their own identity and beauty. Everyone being different is what is really beautiful. If we were all the same, it would be boring. – Tila Tequila
21. Fitting in allows you to blend in with everyone else, but being different allows you to be yourself, to be unique and to be more creative. – Sonya Parker
22. Learning never exhausts the mind. ~Leonardo da Vinci
23. Unique and different is the next generation of beautiful.
24. As I mentioned, words have power, and part of this power can be good or evil. What you say to a person can hurt them—emotionally and mentally.
25. Education costs money. But then so does ignorance. – Sir Claus Moser
26. Each of us is a unique strand in the intricate web of life and here to make a contribution.
27. Once you say something, it is out there forever! You can never take it back. Sure, you can try, but it won’t work.
28. Let’s say you are angry at your 10-year-old daughter and you call her fat without thinking about it. Well, this is something that she may carry with her for the rest of her life, especially if you say it often.
29. I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest. ―Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience
30. Remember, you’re unique. And so is everyone else.
31. It is the child in man that is the source of his uniqueness and creativeness, and the playground is the optimal milieu for the unfolding of his capacities and talents. —Eric Hoffer
32. If you find it difficult to think before you speak, don’t beat yourself up over it. However, that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t strive for positive change.
33. Michael Oher: I’ve never had one before.
34. Don’t be afraid of being unique. It’s like being afraid of your best self.
35. Before you speak, consider the other person’s feelings. How will it affect them? Believe it or not, it will. And if you do find that said something that you didn’t want to, then you need to apologize and take personal responsibility for your actions and words.
36. Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self evident. – Arthur Schopenhauer
37.Think about it—would you want to stay with someone who was constantly calling you names and saying mean things? Of course not! Your words could absolutely destroy your relationship.
38. The last of human freedoms—the ability to choose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances. ~Viktor E. Frankl
39. Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1. – Unknown
40. If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate. ~Thomas J. Watson
41. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ―Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. What each must seek in his life was never on land or sea. It is something out of his own unique potentiality for experience. Something that never has been and never could have been experienced by anyone else.
43. You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself. – English Proverb
44. I wrote this sentence in 2006. It has been read by tens of thousands of people and shared over and over through social media. Why did I choose my own quote to conclude this article? Because this quote is a tiny story of my life.
45. Every man and woman is born into the world to do something unique and something distinctive and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done.
46. No matter what your differences are, you have to embrace them and be proud of the way you are. – Jazz Jennings
47. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~Thomas A. Edison
48. Being the best is great, you’re the number one. Being unique is greater, you’re the only one.
49. It has bothered me all my life that I do not paint like everybody else. —Henri Matisse
50. If each of billions or trillions of leaves and snowflakes can display its own unique individual identity, how much more so should not each human being?
51. I believe a unique core self is born into every human being; the result of millennia of environment and heredity combined in an unpredictable way that could never happen before or again.
52. Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. ~Viktor E. Frankl
53. When you’re the only sane person, you look like the only insane person. -Criss Jami
54. When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’ – Sydney Harris
55. Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand. ~Neil Armstrong
56. Eighty percent of success is showing up. – Woody Allen
57. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. — Walt Disney
58. Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
59. A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people. ~Will Rogers
60. Trusting your individual uniqueness challenges you to lay yourself open. —James Broughton
61. Everyone is different. When you don’t mind your difference, it stops being a problem and becomes your distinction.
62. As we grow as unique persons, we learn to respect the uniqueness of others. —Robert H. Schuller
63. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. – Coco Chanel
64. Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. ~John Wayne
65. Whoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well. – Vincent Van Gogh
66. The soul is stronger than its surroundings. ~William James
67. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. – John Wooden
68. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
69. For being different, it’s easy. But to be unique, it’s a complicated thing.
70. What it takes to be unique, is just to realize that you are one & only i.e. you are a unique creation. So, be & remain unique.
71. Go ahead and admit it. You have said things before that you wish you hadn’t—and wanted to take back. Right? Sure, we all have.
72. I’m sure you’ve been angry at someone and said something that hurt them. And after you calmed down, you might have thought, gee, I didn’t mean it like that.
73. However, some people do it more regularly than others. And if you want to learn how to think before you speak, you have come to the right place.
74. Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else’s life.
75. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. – Martin Luther King Jr.
76. I choose to BE HAPPY!
77. We have certain standard of quality to be sure, but once music hits that level, we only react to a unique style, a fresh take on things. We don’t like certain music because it’s professional, we like it because it’s raw, because it touched a nerve.
78. Greatness starts from bearing the willingness to embrace your uniqueness at all times.
79. I think the greatest people in society carved niches that represented the unique expression of their combinations of talents, and if everyone had the luxury of expressing the unique combination of talents in this world, our society would be transformed overnight.
80. The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
81. Each life is made up of mistakes and learning, waiting and growing, practicing patience and being persistent. ~Billy Graham
82. Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes. – Benjamin Disraeli
83. By the same token, you also need to think about the situation. If it’s a time, say, when you are at work or a company party, then it’s best to keep your mouth shut and talk later.
84. Who wants to be normal when you can be unique?
85. Motherhood creates a unique kind of love that sees a child’s faults, shortcomings, and strength but loves the child in spite of and because of them.
86. The goal is to become the unique, awesome, never to be repeated human being that we were called to be.
87. Life’s no piece of cake, mind you, but the recipe’s my own to fool with. – Haruki Murakami
88. Nobody can be exactly like me. Sometimes even I have trouble doing it.
89. I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don’t intend to waste any of mine. ~Neil Armstrong
90. Normal is not something to aspire to, it’s something to get away from. – Jodie Foster
91. The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask. There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first. ―Jim Morrison
92. Friends are as companions on a journey, who ought to aid each other to persevere in the road to a happier life. ~Pythagoras
93. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. ~Albert Einstein
94. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. ―Margaret Mead
95. If not us, who? If not now, when? – John F. Kennedy
96. The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. ~Plutarch
97. Live each day as if your life had just begun. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
98. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
99. We have all been placed on this earth to discover our own path, and we will never be happy if we live someone else’s idea of life.
100. Everyone is unique. Compare not yourself with anyone else lest you spoil God’s curriculum.
101. Dr. Carol Morgan is the owner of HerSideHisSide.com, a communication professor, dating & relationship coach, TV personality, speaker, and author. Read full profile
102. She could easily become anorexic or develop some other problem. She may turn to self-loathing and start cutting herself. Words are long-lasting and affect other people’s actions.
103. You are unique, and if that is not fulfilled, then something has been lost.
104. Either you run the day, or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
105. You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor. ~Aristotle
106. It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. ~John Wooden
107. An obstacle is often a stepping stone. – Prescott
108. The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. ―Friedrich Nietzsche
109. Only recently have I realized that being different is not something you want to hide or squelch or suppress. – Amy Gerstler
110. So, at the root of all art and science there exists a gap– a gap between what the world is like and what the human creator wishes and hopes for it to be like. Our unique way of bridging that gap in each of our lives seems to me to be the essence of the reason for human creativity.
111. Life was meant to be lived, and curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
112. This is my story shared through words that shout to my soul.
113. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. ~Aristotle
114. Each of us is unique and special. No two sets of fingerprints are the same. although twins appear alike, they too, are different. Out of all the billions of people since the beginning of time, there will never be another you. so enjoy and appreciate your uniqueness.
115. Being different isn’t a bad thing. It means you’re brave enough to be yourself. – Luna Lovegood
116. Now that you know the reasons why you should think before you speak, how can you do that? It’s easier for some people, while others find it nearly impossible.
117. Sometimes, being different feels a lot like being alone. But with that being said, being true to that and being true to my standards and my way of doing things in my art and my music, everything that has made me feel very different…in the end, it has made me the happiest. – Lindsey Stirling
118. You are you. You are unique individual You have unique purpose. You have unique fulfillment. You have unique mission in life.
119. I really like reading books. ~Dale Carnegie
120. It’s part of human nature. Sometimes we get so emotional about something that we forget to think before we speak. It’s like something paralyzes our rational and logical brain, and in the process, our emotional brain lets words come out of our mouths that never should have.
121. I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals and I loathe humanity for its failure to live up to these possibilities. ―Ayn Rand
122. Leigh Anne Tuohy: What? A room to yourself?
123. If you automatically start criticizing and judging another person, they are going to get defensive. And when that happens, more negativity ensues, and the conversation (and relationship) can get ugly.
124. When you embrace your difference, your DNA, your look or heritage or religion or your unusual name, that’s when you start to shine. – Bethenny Frankel
125. Take care not to listen to anyone who tells you what you can and can’t be in life. – Meg Medina
126. A human being is a single being. Unique and unrepeatable. —Eileen Caddy
127. I’m sure that you are aware of the politically correct language movement. Basically, it’s changing words to nicer ones.
128. There is only one you in all time.
129. Each brain is exposed to different circumstances. It’s very likely that your brain is unique in the history of the universe.
130. I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso
131. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. – Erma Bombeck
132. The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
133. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact. – William James
134. I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
135. I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room. ―Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing
136. The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength not a lack of knowledge but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lombardi
137. You may exist here / But you cannot live / Without your soul / I am only your soul / Your life / Come to me / Merge into me / To become unique.
138. You have worth and unique value. You are more than enough. The world may seem to discredit you, or even oppose you, for one reason or another. Yet you have value that goes far beyond the superficial considerations of the world.
139. The point is that if you make the words nicer, then they will not hold as much negativity.
140. But not everyone has the intention of hurting you. Sometimes, people say things that are interpreted as the opposite of what they intended. So, make sure you talk with them to see what they actually mean before you assume anything.
141. How I remember solstice days / Through many winters long completed! / Each unrepeatable, unique / And each one countless times repeated.
142. Taking back what you say is like trying to put air back in a balloon—it doesn’t work. It doesn’t matter how much you try, it won’t change the fact that those words are out there—forever.
143. Being unique is never easy, and often, by the time culture catches up with you, there are only a few people who notice.
144. We build too many walls and not enough bridges. ~Isaac Newton
145. Pavarotti is not vain but is conscious of being unique.
146. What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great. —Emma Stone
147. You might be upset at someone because you thought they had intentions to hurt you. Then, as a result, you might lash out at them because of it.
148. Get a little pick-me-up every morning from the people that know a thing or two about lifting their community.
149. It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. ―Dolly Parton
150. You are a marvel. You are unique. In all the years that have passed, there has never been another child like you. Your legs, your arms, your clever fingers, the way you move. You may become a Shakespeare, a Michelangelo, a Beethoven. You have the capacity for anything. – Henry David Thoreau
151. To be nobody but yourself in a world doing its best to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human can ever fight and never stop fighting. – E. E. Cummings
152. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket. – Will Rogers
153. Being unique is a lifelong process. It’s difficult to be fresh and new all the time but it’s the only way to be.
154. This above all—to thine own self be true,And it must follow, as the night the day,Thou canst not then be false to any man. —Polonius, Act, Scene III, The Tragedy of Hamlet by William Shakespeare
155. I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that’s making me successful. – Shania Twain
156. I always find people who are unique very attractive.
157. Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. – Judy Garland
158. When I was growing up, my mother taught me and my sisters not to use swear words. I thought she just wanted us to be lady-like, but there was an even deeper reason.
159. We’re all unique, just never in the ways we imagine.
160. If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be. – Maya Angelou
161. You see, when you are angry, it shuts down the logical part of your brain and then your emotions rule yourself. And then when the emotional part of your brain doesn’t act as a filter for your words, you might say things you don’t mean.
162. Stop apologizing! It’s ok if your ideas are different, your goals are big – don’t be afraid of what others would say. You are skilled, capable, talented – you deserve to be a leader, and you are enough. Leaning in can be uncomfortable, so don’t be afraid to own your seat, lean back, and kick your feet up. – Joy Fitzgerald
163. Speak less than you know; have more than you show. – William Shakespeare
164. For example, back in the 1970s, people used to use the word retarded to describe a person who was mentally slower than average. But since then, people have started using it as an insult. So, over the years, we have adopted different words and phrases like special needs.
165. Don’t doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are. – Aslan
166. Obstacles and difficult circumstances regularly slam unexpectedly into our lives. Staring into hardship and chaos, I was faced with a decision. I could choose hardship or in an instant I could decide to change. Many of the quotes above have provided people with continual growth and inspiration.
167. There is nothing brilliant nor outstanding in my record, except perhaps this one thing: I do the things that I believe ought to be done… And when I wake up my mind to do a thing, I act. ~Theodore Roosevelt
168. When you pause for those few seconds or leave the room, you need to think about whether you have a good point to make.
169. And even though the saying goes sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me, it is not true—words DO hurt. But they can also help. So, it’s important to make sure that the words you use help people instead of hurting them.
170. Some people may have been taught by their parents to think before words come out of their mouths. But many others have not. If you are in the latter category, then you will want to seriously think about these very important reasons why you should think before you say something you shouldn’t.
171. Too many people judge others before they’ve heard the whole story. It’s easy to jump to conclusions, get angry, and say things that may or may not be true.
172. My thoughts disentangle themselves as they pass through my lips and fingertips. ~Dawson Trotman
173. People have a problem with me being different, but that propels me forward in life. – Mary-Louise Parker
174. You bring feelings that are hard for me to speak / for to find a word that has a meaning to what I am feeling / is to find something unique.
175. If we all did the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves. ~Thomas Edison
176. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. ~Winston Churchill
177. Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy. – Unknown
178. There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures. – Josiah Gilbert Holland
179. I often warn people, somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, ‘There is no ‘i’ in team.’ What you should tell them is, ‘Maybe not—but there is an ‘i’ in independence, individuality, and integrity.’ ―George Carlin
180. Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
181. Every noble work is at first impossible. – Thomas Carlyle
182. Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas Edison
183. Life changes when you decide to change.
184. Anne Frank’s quote shown inside the beautiful image of ice and light states, Think of all the beauty still left around you and BE HAPPY.
185. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. – Lao Tzu
186. Sure, being lady-like is a nice thing. But beyond that, she was teaching us that the words you use determine your character. They affect not only yourself but also how people perceive you and what kind of person they think you are.
187. In becoming fully human, we are called to be individuals. We are called to be unique and different. We are called to power.
188. We become what we think about. – Earl Nightingale
189. Kites rise high against the wind, not with it. – Winston Churchill
190. Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.- Anita Roddick
191. If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. – Henry David Thoreau
192. I suspect the secret of personal attraction is locked up in our unique imperfections, flaws and frailties.
193. Empathy is key—think about how your words affect others. You want to be a positive influence on other people, not a negative one. So, make sure you choose your words wisely—you won’t regret it!
194. Think, think, think. ~A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
195. I yam what I yam and dat’s all what I yam. I’m Popeye the Sailor Man. —Popeye
196. The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
197. The most incredible beauty and the most satisfying way of life come from affirming your own uniqueness. – Jane Fonda
198. Being unique is better than being perfect.
199. You have two choices in life: You can dissolve into the mainstream or you can be distinct. To be distinct you must be different. To be different you must strive to be what no one else but you can be.
200. Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ~T. S. Eliot
201. God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way. ~C.S. Lewis
202. Finally, don’t forget to learn from your mistakes! We’ve all said things that we regret. It happens. But the difference between people who do it all the time and the people who don’t is that the ones who don’t have learned not to do it and now know how to do it better.
203. Treasure the things about you that make you different and unique.
204. We are all, each and every one, unique in the Universe. And that uniqueness is what makes us valuable.
205. We meet no ordinary people in our lives. ~C.S. Lewis
206. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan. – Larry Winget
207. While each mother-child relationship is unique, this loving bond in strengthened most by the love each party shows to the other.
208. Insist on yourself; never imitate… Every great man is unique.
209. A human being is so irreplaceable. So valuable and so unique.
210. There’s power in allowing yourself to be known and heard, in owning your unique story, in using your authentic voice
211. Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.– George Bernard Shaw
212. Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You. — Dr. Seuss
213. Not all who wander are lost. – Gandolf
214. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
215. There is not one big cosmic meaning for all; there is only the meaning we each give to our life, an individual meaning, an individual plot, like an individual novel, a book for each person. ―Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 1: 1931-1934
216. So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd! – Mandy Hale
217. I believe that every person has uniqueness—something that nobody else has. —Michael Schenker
218. I personally like being unique. I like being my own person with my own style and my own opinions and my own toothbrush.
219. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. ~Albert Einstein
220. Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
221. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. ~Aristotle
222. He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed. —William James
223. I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.- Oprah Winfrey
224. Who you are authentically is alright. – Laverne Cox
225. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. – Babe Ruth
226. By being yourself you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. – Edwin Elliott
227. Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others.– Winston Churchill
228. When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world. ~George Washington Carver
229. The things that make me different are the things that make me. —A. A. Milne
230. What do I mean by concentration? I mean focusing totally on the business at hand and commanding your body to do exactly what you want it to do. ~Arnold Palmer
231. It is not enough to aim, you must hit. – Italian Proverb
232. Do not choose to be wrong for the sake of being different.
233. It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things. ~Leonardo da Vinci
234. Your unique way of doing things is what makes you so special so don’t always feel the need to do things the way others want you to do them.
235. I’ve always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific.
236. The mind is everything. What you think you become. – Buddha
237. I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself. – Albert Einstein
238. He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
239. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. – Dennis P. Kimbro
240. You can make life very simple or very complicated. Some people try to be what others want them to be. Others try to be different just to stand out. In both cases, they are changing themselves to impress others. Neither of these paths has a heart. Just be true to yourself. It’s that simple. – Mike Stutman
241. I was raised to face any challenge. ~Louis Zamperini
242. First, you should wait at least 5 or 10 seconds before you say anything, especially when you feel upset or angry. If you can’t keep your mouth shut, then an alternative is to just leave the room or situation. This way, you will prevent yourself from saying anything that you will regret.
243. Before anything else, preparation is the key to success. ~Alexander Graham Bell
244. I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me. – Dudley Field Malone
245. The way you would draw a tree is different from the way anyone else would draw a tree– and that’s the way it’s supposed to be.
246. In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different. —Coco Chanel
247. I am a unique expression of the universal fabric of creation.
248. Are your comments relevant, appropriate, or helpful? If not, perhaps you shouldn’t say anything.
249. I didn’t belong as a kid, and that always bothered me. If only I’d known that one day my differentness would be an asset, then my early life would have been much easier.
250. Cherish forever what makes you unique, ‘cuz you’re really a yawn if it goes. – Bette Midler
251. Accept that you are unique. Stop comparing yourself to others as this can be damaging to your happiness and self-esteem.
252. The power of your inner sense is your neutrality / The purity of your heart and mind is your fairness / The strength of your soul is your love and help / To all people, in all good matters / Though you are not a perfect / But you are a unique person.
253. Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa
254. Know yourself. ~Greek Proverb
255. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. – Robert Frost.
256. Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it. – Joe Clark
257. Uniqueness is what makes you the most beautiful.
258. Optimism is true moral courage. ~Ernest Shackleton
259. You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. —D.M. Dellinger
260. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. ~Thomas A. Edison
261. But that could very well be an overreaction. As I stated above, you should instead make sure that what they said warrants your emotional outburst because many times it doesn’t.
262. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great makes you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
263. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
264. I want to say when I was little, like Maleficent, I was told I was different. And I felt out of place and too loud, too full of fire, never good at sitting still, never good at fitting in. And then one day I realized something – something I hope you all realize. Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud. – Angelina Jolie
265. Dare to be remarkable. —Jane Gentry
266. You are obligated to understand that you are unique in the world. There has never been anyone like you because, of there were, there would be no need for you to exist. You are an utterly new thing in creation. Your life goal is to realize this uniqueness.
267. Every child is unique and precious, whatever and whomever, they look like.
268. Don’t let anyone tell you that you have to be a certain way. Be unique. Be what you feel.