Wedding wishes for daughter and son-in-law: The time has come, the greatest day of your daughter’s life has come. The wedding preparations are already coming to an end, you got the wedding present two months ago and wrapped it up in a festive way, you only have a few small tasks to do to make it easier for your daughter to prepare for the wedding celebration. Suddenly time stands still, you are covered in a warm veil of nostalgia and slowly begins to sing.
She sings about the times when the beautiful bride-to-be was just a little girl. The girl sits on the swing and tries to swing the swing as high as possible – because she wants to fly up to the stars. The next memory is already coming – your little girl comes out of school crying and you two try to explain to her that the grade is not a sign of her intelligence – but she is still too young to understand.
The nostalgia continues to sing about all the vacations, disagreements, hugs, similarities, problems and dreams you had as a small family. However, reality is making the singing quieter and you know – your little girl is a grown woman now and she is starting her own family. But she will continue to be your little girl who will need your support here and there because you two know her best and you are her tailwind for a lifetime.
Even now, on such a beautiful and great day, your daughter’s heart needs a few words from the most important people around the world – from their dear parents. We know from experience that words are often lacking when it comes to such important things. You don’t know what to say or how to formulate your thoughts. That is why we will help you, dear parents, to find the right words to wrap your daughter and son-in-law in a beautiful text.
So, dear parents of the bride, sharpen your pencils, because now letters are being written diligently.
Wedding wishes for daughter and son-in-law: Quotes, sayings and wisdom for your greeting card
Modern quotes, beautiful sayings or wisdom from different cultures are always a good idea for a wedding card. They can be perfectly inserted at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the text. And best of all, they serve as a guide for all of the text that you will be writing in your letter.
1. “One can only see well with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes. ” – Antoine de Saint
2. “You are happily married if you prefer to come home rather than go away. ” – Heinz Rühmann
3. “Love is the spice of life. It can sweeten it, but it can also make it too salty. ” – Confucius
4. “Every beloved object is the center of a paradise. ” – Novalis
5. “A good marriage is based on a talent for friendship. ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “Happy is he who dares to protect what he loves with courage. ” – Ovid
7. “Marriage is a bridge that has to be built anew every day, preferably from both sides. ” – Ulrich Beer
8. “What a heavenly feeling it is to follow one’s heart. ” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. “Love alone understands the secret of giving gifts to others and getting rich yourself in the process. ” – Clemens von Brentanp
10. “Love is the desire to give, not receive. ” – Bertolt Brecht
11. “Love: thinking of someone without thinking. ” – Karlheinz Deschner
12. “Love is the determination to affirm the whole of a person, whatever the details may be. ” – Otto Falke
13. “Where one sows love, joy grows. ” – William Shakespeare
14. “The love between two people lives from the beautiful moments. But it grows through the difficult times that both of them overcome together. ” – unknown
15. “The essential things to be happy in this life are: accomplishing something, loving something, and hoping for something. ” – Joseph Addison
16. “To love a person is to consent to grow old with him. ” – Albert Camus
17. “The more love you give, the more you have of it. ” – Rainer Maria Rilke
18. “A drop of love is worth more than a whole sack of gold. ” – Friedrich von Bodelschwingh
19. “Love carries the soul as the feet carry the body. ” – Catherine of Siena
20. “Happiness is love, nothing else. Who can love is happy. ” – Hermann Hesse
21. “The only important thing in life is the traces of love we leave behind when we leave. ” – Albert Schweitzer
22. “Where there is much feeling, there is also much suffering. ” – Leonardo da Vinci
23. “To love a person is to see him as God intended him to be. ” – Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoyevsky
24. “It must come from the heart what should work on the heart. ” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
25. “If love reigned on earth, all laws would be dispensable. ” – Aristotle
26. “All contradictions of life sink into love and are lost. Only in love are unity and duality not in conflict. ” – Rabindranath Tagore
27. “When you are married, you sometimes have to quarrel, because that’s how you find out about each other. ” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
28. “Love does not see with the eyes, but with the heart. ” – William Shakespeare
29. “You are somebody to the world, but you are the world to somebody. ” – Erich Fried
30. “Love is as unproblematic as a vehicle. Only the handlebars, the passengers and the road are problematic. ” – Franz Kafka
31. “The best proof of love is trust. ” – Joyce Brothers
32. “If you want to be loved, so love! ” – Seneca
33. “Love is not what you expect to get, but what you are ready to give. ” – Katharine Hepburn
34. “Love is a glass that breaks if you grasp it too insecurely or too tightly. ” – Russian wisdom
35. “A drop of love is more than an ocean of mind. ” – Blaise Pascal
36. “Age does not protect against love, but love against aging. ” – Coco Chanel
37. “One only needs to pursue a thing with love and happiness will join in. ” – John Trojan
38. “And it has always been the case that love only recognizes its own depth in the hour of separation. ” – Kahil Gibran
39. “For only he is rich who is loved and is allowed to love. ” – Adalbert Stifter
40. “True love is like a ghostly apparition: everyone speaks of it, but few have seen it. ” – François de La Rochefoucauld
41. “To love someone is to be the only one to see a miracle invisible to others. ” – François Mauriac
42. “Where two merge, the limit of the finite between them disappears. ” – Bettina von Arnim
43. “The sum of our lives are the hours we loved. ” – Wilhelm Busch
44. “Whatever we may attain in this world, love is the highest happiness. ” – Philipp Otto Runge
45. “The wedding is the golden ring of a chain that begins with a glance and ends in eternity. ” – Khalil Gibran
46. “The smile you send comes back to you. ” – Indian proverb
47. “All you have to do is love, and everything is joy. ” – Leo Tolstoy
48. “As much as love grows in you, so much does beauty grow in you. Because love is the beauty of the soul. ” – Augustine
49. “There is nothing more beautiful than to be loved, loved for one’s own sake, or rather in spite of oneself. ” – Victor Hugo
50. “What is done out of love always happens beyond good and evil. ” – Friedrich Nietzsche
Short wedding wishes for daughter and son-in-law
1. “Best wishes to my son / daughter and son-in-law / daughter-in-law for your joint start in life.”
2. “We / I know that we / I will not lose a son / daughter. We win a son / daughter. Good luck to you.”
3. “Today we’re adding one more family member and we couldn’t be happier.”
4. “Congrats to your marriage! May all your ideas, wishes and dreams come true!”
5. “We are very happy that you have found each other and wish you all the best for your wedding!”
6. “A beautiful couple like you deserve to be happy. We wish you all the luck in the world for your wedding!”
Wedding wishes for daughter and son-in-law from Parents
Do you write a special sentence for your daughter who is about to get married but you lack the right inspiration? Take a cue from these cute thoughts, add your own and be original.They are suitable wedding wishes for parents who do not know what to write to congratulate the daughter on the occasion of the wedding day.
1. “To my sweet daughter. The journey has been long, but today I am here to leave you in the arms of this wonderful and kind man. May you always be happy, congratulations my daughter.”
2. “We have loved you from the day you were born! Dad and Mom wish you infinite happiness and joy on your new journey. Congratulations!”
3. “When you were born you stole our hearts and now a gorgeous man stole yours! May your husband love you more than we loved you! Best wishes and much happiness!”
4. “The fire in your eyes reminds me of the old times shared with your father. You are my beautiful daughter, I wish you all the best in this world.”
5. “Best wishes for the best daughter in the world who is now also the most beautiful bride on the planet! You are a fantastic couple! Happy marriage my daughter.”
6. “I wish you that your wedding day will be as you have always dreamed of it since you were little girl. Greetings my sweet daughter.”
7. “Always be there, for each other, because nothing matters more than having someone you can always rely on. Blessed be your wedding day.”
8. “I will never be too far away if you need me mine, she is my daughter as much as you are my son and I love you both. Congratulations on your marriage, you are a fantastic couple.”
9. “The dream of our life was to see you fulfilled. Now you have found a man who loves and respects you. Nothing is more important to us! We wish you to be happy forever,.”
10. “We are the happiest parents in the world because our princess is about to marry her prince charming! May your new life together, be as sweet as your love. Best wishes!”
11. “You have always been a beautiful girl and now you are a beautiful bride. You are our greatest joy. Best wishes for the great day from your beloved parents.”
12. “Today you will unite your soul before God with the man who has conquered your heart. I am very happy because I know that you have always dreamed of this day. I wish you with all my heart that you are always happy, you are wonderful my daughter.”
The right congratulatory texts for a mother who wants to congratulate the daughter on the wedding
Love … and dear …
Today is a particularly beautiful day for us,
our little darling is getting married and has found the partner of life!
We wish you the very best for your future!
may happiness and joy accompany your life,
trust and respect for one another never give way,
may you give each other strength in difficult times,
rejoice together in good times.
For my daughter
, it’s like yesterday that I held you on my arm,
by my hand.
I am now handing you over to someone else,
a man you love and who loves you.
I do this with pride and joy.
I wish you all the luck on earth
and may all your dreams come true!
It’s always the same song,
moment ago our baby was screaming loudly, time goes by before you know it,
now our “baby” is a bride!
Our little girl found love
and a really great man –
We wish that it would always stay that way:
Love and happiness for a lifetime!
For us it is always the best thing
to see that you are happy
and that today we see
you full of joy as a bride in front of the altar.
We trust you today in
a really great man
and wish you luck and God’s blessing
on both of you on all your paths!